Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Did I just create a blog??

Well I hope I work everything out right for this blog to work.

I am not that up to date with all things technical as you can see.

I just want to create a place of my own where I can put up pictures of my family and any creations I may make.

Next project: Create something........

Well, a bit about myself. My name is Sally and I live with my partner Don, our precious daughter Abetha whom is 11 weeks old and our dog Buddy who loves chasing balls.

We live in Queensland and have relocated further north just a couple of months before Abey was born, I am used to roaming (by myself) , but now it looks like we are staying put for quite a while with Don working and me staying at home with Abetha.

I am not an artistic person, but envy those who are. It does not stop me from trying, and believe me I will try most things.

I have a unfinished scarf for Don in the hallway cupboard amongst the winter blankets.

I have a corner of the lounge room for my singer which is surrounded by attempts at nappies, nappy covers and a sling, not to mention the material which is "too nice to cut up" for me only to destroy it with one of my "ideas".

Therefore it is displayed neatly on the table for me to admire whilst I practice on Dons old clothing in preparation for the day I spread it on the floor ready to be placed under the needle.

Now as if I do not have enough things to not do, a couple of weeks ago my sister has shown me how to scrapbook........ I now have a box full of colourful papers, shiny bits and bobs, photos and glue basically sitting on top of the cook book which I had started to put together easy meals. See what I mean?

Thats when I have time, I have only been able to do this blog because Don has been away for 2 days and only I have to look at the mess that is my home at the moment.

No comments:

Donsbook

Donsbook
frontcover

abethas scrapbook for Daddy

First Pumpkin

First Pumpkin
Dad proudly shows Abby her first pumpkin

Safe in daddys hands