Monday, January 7, 2008

New adventures (at home)

Time has flown since my last post -well, wish I could post a little more often in 2008 . Now that Christmas is over and we seem to be at home more often (well thats the plan) hopefully at least once a week I will post - oh yeh and start giving out my blog soon as the only people that know it exists is my lovely sister.

Well I may have missed the start of 2008, but here are some of my new adventures for this year:

Making own bread
Making preserves
Tie dye
Plant more vegetables
Make herb box
Start sewing clothing for Abetha
Finish Dons Scarf and knit something a little more adventurous
Make own soaps
Make Abethas scrapbook
Attempt papermaking
Organise house.....

I will post when any of these have been done or attempted.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Ring me when hou've organised the house and you can let me know how you did it ;)

Donsbook

Donsbook
frontcover

abethas scrapbook for Daddy

First Pumpkin

First Pumpkin
Dad proudly shows Abby her first pumpkin

Safe in daddys hands