Friday, November 20, 2009

Returned

Well I have returned. Its been a while but realised the other day that I really need to do something about the thoughts in my head when not singing incy wincy spider or contemplating the laundry pile I have things I want to share that poor Don bless is just not that interested in. I mean I know the life and times of a stay at home mother is so interesting, who does'nt want to hear about the amount of soaking clothes I have to do each day! Yes Gwen is feeding herself and has no teeth. But really who else is proud of me for buying 2 kg of mince instead of one as it is $1.60 cheaper!
You get the picture.........
OK I will try and make it a little more interesting than that, however I do not promise I won't.
Heck, I still have not given anyone my blog address apart from my sisters - Hi Guys. Don is also studying full time so use of the computer may be a little hard, but will try and make it work.

Oh and you may be wondering how my talk back radio obsession is going? Well I have cooled off a bit - can't hear it over the kids but still have it on as honestly who does'nt love background noise that buzzes in your head when your kids are driving you spare. Still a fan of GC (Greg Carey), however do switch to ABC now and again and AM comes on before Greg. Like I said don't hear much of him these days but like listening to Dr Carole Hungerford who he has on for about 10 min on a Wednesday. Want her book Good Health in the 21st Century which is on my wish list along with the compost bin. My compost bin is breaking up, well when I say compost bin I mean big plastic plant pot - I'll take a picture.

Gardening is getting there, I have a few things on the go which I will tell you all about soon. Not that there is a heap to mention but may take a few snaps to enhance the narrative.

Mmm now crafty things accomplished since last post -
knitting - finished Dons scarf (its real bad hey)
Soap making - negative
Strawberry jam - toffee and runny, yet to get medium
Baby - Yes her name is Gwendolen and she is beautiful
Curtains - negative, have material and dye to be tye? dyed - will keep you updated
Abbys Bed - Neary done (Dons project), she sleeps with Don and I sleep with Gwen its the only way we get sleep otherwise the little tikes take turns waking each other up don't you know.
Scrap book of the girls - negative
Lets save space here, about 23 projects uncompleted, 1 project beautifully done (after the screaming and pain), 1 project (Dons scarf) badly completed.

Lets move on

Actually it is quite late and I should get to bed, very excited about being back - just broke the news to Don who I think was secretly hoping I was looking up how to keep a tidy organised house without complaining.

No comments:

Donsbook

Donsbook
frontcover

abethas scrapbook for Daddy

First Pumpkin

First Pumpkin
Dad proudly shows Abby her first pumpkin

Safe in daddys hands