Tuesday, February 5, 2008

http://www.aussieslivingsimply.com.au/readarticle.php?article_id=9

This is the recipe I used to make my lovely bread by Forest on this fantastic website!

Hoping to get round to other things soon, received climbing beans seeds and small black pumpkins? from uncle that I want to plant. (Thinking original pumkin patch days are numbered). (Don is on about it, but rain is holding him back). I love the rain and more importantly so does Abetha.

I have taken on a work from home jobbie. Dont know how it will all go, however dont know until you try and we need the extra dough at the moment. I have only done one day (yesterday) so early days yet. So in between that, keeping um...house and tickling Abby I hope to find time to do the other stuff. Will keep posting regularly hopefully. Well had 1/2 hour sleep since 3am, so on 31/2 hour sleep I may be talking nonsense. I am waiting for bread to bake then putting jam drops in oven, if they turn out ok I will post recipe.

(edited to say, I dont put Abby in the dryer just her nappies) just in case I needed to clear that up

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Just wanted to say that I like the new look of your blog - nice and easy to read. :)

Donsbook

Donsbook
frontcover

abethas scrapbook for Daddy

First Pumpkin

First Pumpkin
Dad proudly shows Abby her first pumpkin

Safe in daddys hands