Thursday, February 21, 2008

Job? - What Job?

Well Hello,

I know I still have not given out my blog to anyone else as I feel I have not filled it up much or put anything I think anyone would be really interested in, so bare with me (talking to self) I will put something interesting on real soon......

In the meantime I will type what has been going on in my world for the past 3 weeks. Well I took on a sales phone from home jobby didnt I! Yes, genuis Sally no problem how easy is it!
I took it on thinking 2 hours per week ok, but the damn thing has taken up all my time. Besides the fact that I am absolute Crap at sales unless I genuinly believe in it and I really have yet to find something I want someone to buy, you know because it will save their lives or something. And although it was ringing businesses, not households I thought I could do it.

Mmmm no, ok here is how it kind of went for most of my calls (if I was not hung up on)

Me: Hi Hows it going?
Victim: Who is this?
Me: Good question, My name is Sally I am ringing on behalf of blah blah blah blah
Victim: Where?
Me: Blah Blah, keep talking very fast so they cannot get a word in PAUSE How bout it then?
Victim: No
Me: Fair enough! thanks for your time though......

Yes, suprised I lasted the 3 weeks really and even more of a suprise was that I did actually get 4 sales from which I should receive $140.00.

Anyway today I quit and it was the best feeling! I danced around the kitchen and Abetha was laughing and beaming like she was relieved! I have placed 2 posters advertising my new "Ironing Service".

1 comment:

Brenda said...

LMAO, I can so picture Don thinking that

Donsbook

Donsbook
frontcover

abethas scrapbook for Daddy

First Pumpkin

First Pumpkin
Dad proudly shows Abby her first pumpkin

Safe in daddys hands